With more reach and more readers, Dubbo Photo News is Dubbo's favourite pick-me-up newspaper! This is evidenced by a stream of demand-driven circulation increases since first launching in June 2005. Dubbo Photo News is published each Thursday and 12,000 copies are picked up and valued each week.
Don't just take our word for it - ask a local about Dubbo Photo News and we're confident they will tell you it's Dubbo's favourite local paper!
Our team is made up of dedicated professionals with proven media skills and business know-how, and it is these attributes combined with a strong customer focus that have driven our rapid growth.
- Tim Pankhurst Managing Editor
- Frances Rowley Sales/Advertising
- Donna Falconer Sales/Advertising
- Yvette Aubusson-Foley Journalist
- John Ryan Journalist
- Natalie Holmes Journalist
- Emily Welham Reception
- Hayley Ferris Production & Design
- Rochelle Hinton Design
- Anne Ingram Accounts Dept
- Steve Cowley Photography
- Wendy Merrick Photography
To promote and prosper:
our people, our readers,
our advertisers, our community,
by producing a better local newspaper that is respected for its commitment, honesty and integrity.